About Me

My photo
I'm currently a 4th year Event management student in Dundalk Institue of technology

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Media Exposure

Morning, Afternoon, Evening & Night, We're bombarded with media exposure from, Television, Radio, Internet, Bill Boards, Direct mail, Email etc. On any given day I tend to be exposed to media through many different mediums each hour. For instance, when I’m driving, the radio is on, with advertisements flooding thought the radio speakers, Bill Boards in the town, shop windows etc
.
I’m exposed to media for the most part of a day, from driving to college, listening to the radio, been on internet, whether researching or using social media there are always advertisements on the side of the page trying to get our attention, and getting us to link to their page. Going for lunch at college is the similar, with Coca Cola Cooler full of products designed for advertisement and grabbing the attention of the consumer to buy them. In the Evening, the internet is always on, signed in MSN, Facebook, Twitter etc. The television is on full of advertisements every 10-15mins advertisement breaks are on, therefore my total media exposure is a lot during the duration of one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment