About Me

My photo
I'm currently a 4th year Event management student in Dundalk Institue of technology

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Last Rant!!

The last week has been totality stressful. I actually feel like pulling my hair out at times. There is simply not enough hours in the day to STUDY, never mind eating, or sleeping. The exams are upon me again and just like every year, I’m a total stress ball and I’ve the tendency to be very contagious. So you’ve been warned!
All I have to keep saying to myself is, it’s the last exams I’ll be doing for a while. I’ll be finished my add on degree and will be extremely hireable. I wish, I feel like I’m leaving college after 5 years with a piece of paper that means nothing to employers. Every job, I’ve apply for has a requirement of a million years experience. I’ll be a call centre agent for the foreseeable future, unless they promote me to HR manager. I can only wish!
Travelling seems like the next best thing to do, I’ve been to Florida already for a while and really enjoyed the time away, meeting new people and working in a different environment. Where to next, Australia, where everyone goes. It would feel probably like a sunny Dundalk. Canada could be an option, heard they are crying out for people, probably with experience.
One thing does feel great, and that is it’s my last blog I’ve to write. To be completely honest, I found them to be a pain in the neck. I can’t wait to copy it for this word document, format it, save it and hit that red “X” on the top right hand corner. Finally my blog are finished. But one thing is for sure, I’ve a hell of a lot more study to do before the night is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment