It all started way back in 2006 when I enrolled in DkIT, after completing a FETAC in Tourism next door in O Fiaich College of Further Education. I got the course that I wanted, Event Management. I was really ecstatic that I had got into the course. The first day was really exciting, I had already known my way around the college from been in O fiaich, so I didn’t go on any of those tours about the college.
Which looking back on now, I really should have. I think I took a library tour in third year, and by that stage I had been in DkIT four years (Failed 1st Year Opps!). My overall experience of been a student at DkIT is a brilliant one. I grew up in Dundalk and have live here or quite close to it for the last 23 years. I’m really proud to be from Dundalk and proud that I choose DkIT to better my education. The criac is mighty is Kit and the people whom I’ve met through the year in DkIT, have changed my life in so many different ways. DkIT has opened up numerous opportunities for me, for example: Living and working in Florida for nearly 9 months.
There has been up’s and down’s but that comes along with everything. I would never look back and think I should have gone to UCD or DCU. I would gladly recommend DkIT to anyone for third level education.


No comments:
Post a Comment